Find The Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers
If you enjoy stomach sleeping, you must choose the right type of mattress for your specific sleeping position. Choosing the wrong mattress sizes will result in back pain, neck pain and offer no kind of pressure relief which is crucial if you prefer to sleep on your Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers.
Stomach sleepers often need supportive mattress sizes to support the spine. Choosing a bed with a plush top layer, such as a memory foam mattress or a hybrid mattress, can improve your sleep support.
What Should a Mattresses For Stomach SleeperS Look For in A New Mattress?
- Firmness – The firmness level or firmness scale of a mattress is essential. A firmer mattress will better support your neck and spine to relieve pressure points. A medium-firm mattress is generally the best firmness option for a stomach sleeper, while softer mattresses should be avoided because they won’t offer the support you need.
- Mattress Type – You want to choose a high-quality mattress that is breathable while providing extra support in the places you need it. Test your mattress to ensure it is contouring to your body shape and providing the proper support you need. Mattresses can be made out of various materials, such as organic cotton, layers of memory foam, polyfoam, bamboo, and latex. Choose the material that fits best with your comfort and needs.
- Mattress Durability – Durability is key to finding the right mattress. Durable mattresses, like latex mattresses made of latex foam, will help with spinal alignment which is a typical problem stomach sleepers face. It’s crucial to find mattresses that decrease the amount of sinkage by choosing a durable mattress. The best mattresses will usually include a warranty or a sleep trial to ensure customer satisfaction.
Top Five Best Mattresses for Stomach Sleepers
1. Helix Dawn Mattress – The Helix innerspring mattress is perfect for back sleepers and side sleepers who prefer a medium-firm mattress. The Helix Dawn is ideal for hot sleepers, as it allows for breathability with its zoned coil system that removes body heat and promotes airflow to provide the ultimate support system.
2. Nectar Memory Foam Mattress – The creators are so sure of this foam bed that they offer a 365 trial period mattress review to ensure you’re delighted. The gel memory foam top and quilted cover are conforming to many different body types. Nectar offers an excellent support layer for your lower back. While this is not the firmest bed offered by Nectar, it provides superior motion isolation, so you won’t feel your partner moving in the middle of the night.
3. Casper Wave Hybrid – This hybrid mattress features a high-density foam that allows for breathability. Casper’s mattress firmness is medium firmness. The foam is made of quality materials and conforms to multiple sleep positions by providing cushioning in your midsection and upper body.
4. Plushbed Natural Bliss – This soft mattress is an eco-friendly latex mattress made out of Talalay, which tends to be more peaceful and more flexible than Dunlop latex. The critical factors of this mattress include its breathable, all-natural materials the mattress is creating with. The Plushbed Natural Bliss provides edge support, multiple comfort layers and restricts motion transfer to ensure you’re getting a good night’s sleep.
5. Saatva Latex Hybrid – The Saatva is a high-end latex mattress made out of Talalay latex. It helps relieve your hips and midsection from sinking. It has no responsiveness, so that you won’t feel movement throughout the night. This mattress is breathable and offers excellent airflow, so you stay cool throughout the night.
If you’re a stomach sleeper, it may seem challenging to find a mattress to fit your needs. By figuring out your specific mattress needs, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite sleeping position with extra support and comfort. You can visit your nearest Helix Sleep mattress showroom to get more information.